As our new Head of Marketing you will be a part of a small marketing team, where your main responsibilities will be developing and executing new campaigns from a number of channels, maintaining all our marketing automation in Hubspot, as well as managing key conversions and content on our website. You will be reporting to and working directly with the CEO.
- Maintaining and developing our HubSpot installation including email automation and workflow setups.
- Working with our external partner in managing and optimizing campaigns on a number of (paid) marketing channels incl. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Adwords.
- Managing key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Managing, creating and updating content and premium content on our website in a multi-language set-up.
- Conceptualizing and hosting seminars and tradeshows
- Reporting on marketing metrics.
- Development and ongoing adjustments to marketing strategy and tactics.
- Tracking, reporting and improving the efficiency of the marketing projects and campaigns.
- Building and implementing new demand driven campaigns that attract prospects and convert leads.
- Managing and optimizing our marketing campaigns.
Who you are:
- Experience in working with HubSpot.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and more).
- Past experience from software- and/or SaaS companies
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML.
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience handling online/offline marketing budgets and reporting on results.
- Strong abilities in analytics and understanding of web-related behaviors and trends and ability to optimize for these.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English
And who you also are:
- Proactive, organized, and can take ownership of tasks. We’re a start-up and expect you to hit the ground running.
- A solution oriented attitude and a passion for entrepreneurship and flair for unorthodox growth-hacking.
- We're looking for a smart, diligent and curious digital marketer, who has great attention to detail and a creative side as well.
- You must be business oriented and enjoy to identify and negotiate a good deal.
What we offer:
- Being part of an international, young and driven team with different backgrounds and cultures.
- Responsibility of interesting challenges and a steep learning curve.
- Entrepreneurial and vibrant working environment in a professional set-up
- Social gatherings and games: Hangout with your colleagues
- Competitive salary package with pension and 6 weeks of paid holiday
- Tasty lunch, fitness, free coffee/tea and fruit: Get your caffeine fix for free
- Centrally located near public transit